Wednesday, March 5, 2014

All the Words

(kinda goin stream-of-consciousness)

Today I feel a little knackered, I feel worn out to the extent of mental and physical exhaustion. All I want to do is sleep. I just want to take a break from the world, have no worries and relax. That's why I'm excited for Spring Break in a few days. I wish I was going to the beach so I could feel the bubbles from the foamy waves in-between my toes. I want to go to the ocean. I want to go swimming and lay in the sand under the sun. I'm so ready for the warm weather of summer, so ready to have fun and be carefree again. For now, I'll stare at my aquascape and daydream of summer. It's so beautiful and natural looking. My fish look so serene as they swim around. I worked really hard to make it look like home for them. I was just sitting here thinking that when I overheard some boys talking about back glass. I thought they were discussing stained-glass, but obviously they weren't. Ya'll know what that is? I didn't. Maybe I didn't know because I'm a girl and that's just a boy thing, but now I now that it is the area on the backside of the toilet that works as a silencer. That's cool I think sarcastically to myself as I wonder what I'll do with that new word in my vocabulary. Now I'm hungry. All I can think about right now is food. I just want pizza. Pizza is my favorite food. Nothing is better than pizza. Well, maybe salad...not. Pizza wins all things. Especially when all my friends jump in my car and we go get some together, watch movies, and hangout. Pizza is the food that is acceptable for all sorts of occasions. Think about it. They have crappy pizza, specialty pizza, and all the pizza in-between. You just can't go wrong. You know who loves pizza as much as me? My dogs. My dogs and my friend's dogs. I think every dog I know loves pizza. My dog goes everywhere with me. I was happy to meet someone today that brings his dog, Diesel everywhere with him too. I wish it was socially acceptable for people to bring their dogs everywhere. I mean everywhere. To the mall, movies, out to eat, work, etc. I guess if I brought my dog to work, people would think I was crazier than a pet coon, but I personally think a dog belongs in every coffee shop. Some would say "for sure" to that and some would beg to differ, but I'm bound and determined to bring her in and turn her into the mascot at work. I think my friend and Deisel would say "you bet", if I asked them to join me. Ooops. Now I'm thinking about food again. Someone is talking about Christmas and it made me think about all the delicious food I ate. I need to stop that. I need to stop thinking about food right now or else I might starve. I'll think about the other things that come along with Christmas like family time, happiness, love....and food. Wow, I'm so good at this but indubitably because I'll get lunch soon, it's all good. I am wanderlust, I have a constant desire to travel. I want to go everywhere and see everything. Right now. I'm ready to go climb mountains and dive into the ocean. I'm ready for adventure, I'm ready to find myself surrounded by beauty. Today I dyed my hair purple. Some people were like "Wow, you're crazy for sure" and "Oh come on, are you serious?" and others loved it. I think it's whimsical, that it is playful and definitely not lacking in character. It makes me happy because it's colorful, bright, and full of life. While I believe in being bold with hair colors and such, I also believe in simplicity. I believe in being content with the minimal and finding beauty in the little and simple things in life. You've gotta look at life with a fungo point of view, you've gotta do things that make you happy. Life is like butter. Not actual butter, but the color. It's smooth, warm, and soft. Life can also make you hard, but look at the beautiful buttery parts of life and remind yourself daily that life is good. You might think I'm a bit off, a bit wonky. But I'll tell you what, wonky people make me smile because they aren't afraid to be themselves. Be a bit wonky today.

No comments:

Post a Comment