Monday, April 7, 2014

Crayon

I would be that one blue that looks like the ocean. I can't remember what it's called. It's always been my favorite one. When my brother and I were little, we used to see who could find it first in a new pack and whoever did would claim it for the rest of it's crayon life. It is a trick color because it's always different than it looks. It's a stunning teal, but the crayon itself looks like a dark gray-blue. It always made me feel giddy as a child because it's the magical crayon. The color is perfect for the ocean. It looks like the gorgeous Caribbean. This crayon reminds me of my favorite beach. If I dropped the crayon in the water there, I would never be able to find it. The waters there are the kind of blue that are so perfect and stunning, you wonder if the sea in front of you is real. Just like the color is a little tricky to find, this beach is a little tricky. In order to get there, you have to hike up the mountain and down to the beach. From there, you swim through some caves to get around to the other side of the beach where this incredible place is. I love it so much because it's secluded, the waves are lovely, the water is clear, the fish are plenty, and it is just plain stunning. I've only been to this beach once. It was during a cruise almost 5 years ago, but to this day it remains unbeatable and I plan to go back one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment