Friday, February 7, 2014

Credo

I believe in spreading sincere love. 

What I mean by this is looking for opportunities to love people in any way, shape, and form possible. It is sincere because it comes from the heart, an honest action with no intent other than to selflessly, fearlessly, and freely love by pouring into someone's life. 

I believe in this first of all because Jesus loved me and laid down His life for me. In response to His love, I want to love others. Secondly, I believe in spreading love because the moments others have taken time to spread love to me have been the most influential and cherished moments in my life. 

I believe in smiling. A smile means a lot. A smile can encourage and lift a person's spirits. 
I believe in strangers. Get to know the people that work at your favorite coffee shop or get to know the regulars that come to where you work. All friends were strangers once. 
I believe in notes. A little text, a letter, a phone call to remind someone you care.  

I believe those are all ways to spread love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment