Monday, February 10, 2014

Toilet Paper Roll

Two things come to mind when I look at this toilet paper roll. The first is that my hedgehog likes to play inside them and the other is that one time my mom's friend gave her a painted one for her birthday and they played a silly game with it. Both are good memories that make me smile. My hedgehog is still a baby. He's kinda grumpy (hence the nocturnal-ness), but when he's awake, he is very playful and curious. One time he got stuck in the toilet paper roll I put in his house and I heard a banging noise. I was worried so I ran over to his house and he was walking around banging into things because the roll was stuck on his head and he couldn't see. Half of me wanted to rescue him and to be honest, the other half of me wanted to leave it on him because it was so funny and quite adorable. My mom and her friend were funny to watch too and believe it or not, there was no drinking involved in this game. They simply looked through the painted toilet paper roll like a telescope at each other and died laughing because of how ridiculous it was. I feel like maybe I don't talk about serious things enough and that all the stories I've written about so far are kinda silly, but hey, everyone likes to read a silly story. I don't know what else to write about. I'm working on trying to kill the editor but I'm still hitting backspace a lot more than I should be. I'm not even using really big words, I'm just making silly mistakes. That happens a lot. Especially in the morning. Especially on a snow day when I don't particularly want to be at school. This morning was a struggle. I kept hitting snooze and checking my phone in hopes that school would be cancelled for the day. Turns out it wasn't. So I'm here. Writing about whatever comes to my mind. Annnnnd I don't know what to write about so I'm blabbering. Blogs are weird because sometimes you want to have a voice and sometimes you'd rather people didn't know your thoughts. Today is one of those days because I don't feel like my blog is really saying anything. So maybe I should say something in case someone decides to read this. By now they probably think I'm crazy. Crazy people are always interesting though, aren't they? Well, I really enjoy my health class. It's made me want to work on a lot of things and grow. So That's my important thought for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment