Monday, February 3, 2014

This Summer

If everything works out I'd love to be traveling all summer. For the first time, I've set up goals and started working on them that way all these things I've wanted to do seem more realistic and reachable. I've never gotten to this point. Usually I get discouraged and talk myself out of these incredible experiences. I'm ready to live now. I'm ready for life to begin and I'm ready to go on a journey of discovery and adventure. I want to grow more in my faith and get out of this cycle I'm stuck in with daily life and stupid goals society has pressed upon me. I want to learn more about myself and step out for Jesus. There are three trips I'm working on for this summer. One of them is a mission trip to Africa. I've never been on a mission trip before. Another is a trip to backpack around Europe. My dear friend Kelli and I are researching that right now. And the last is a road trip to my hometown in Georgia. That trip also involves beach camping and staffing a summer camp in Chattanooga, Tennessee.

No comments:

Post a Comment